Shaping the invisible inspires and connects individuals and groups into creative action and self-inquiry through the exploration of 5Rhythms movement meditation, somatic practices, theatre improvisation, movement therapy and the creative arts.
Up Coming events ( for other future events please go to calendar page )
- Sole Prayers Weekly class Brighton / Friday 14th June 7.30pm -9.30pm / The STUDIO, 39 Whippingham rd
- A Call to Dance, St Georges church London / Saturday 15th June / 7pm -10pm
- Wednesday Wave Hastings / Wednesday 19th June/ 7.15pm -9pm/ St Clements hall, Old town Hastings
- Thursday Wave St Lukes church London / Thursday 20th June / 8pm -10pm
- Sole Prayers weekly class Brighton / Friday 21st June 7.30pm -9.30pm / THE STUDIO Whippingham rd
- Deeper Practice Paris / Saturday 22nd June 4pm - 7pm/ Micadanse Paris
DEEPER PRACTICE sessions Paris MONTHLY see below for dates in Spring 2019
Micadanse / 15, 16 et 20 rue Geoffroy l'Asnier 75004 Paris / €25 conc €20
“We learn by practice. Whether it means to learn to dance by practicing dancing or to learn to live by practicing living, the principles are the same. One becomes in some area an athlete of God.” ( Martha Graham)
This extended class is a deeper dive into the map of the 5RHYTHMS, exploring through a physical inquiry how to expand and explore your own practice. There are no definitive outcomes to this work only endless way’s to make an inquiry into each energy field, and to expand the vocabulary of this physical map. The practice is an epic investigation of ourselves in movement and in life.
Next Deeper Practice sessions in Paris
22nd June 16hrs -19hrs / Studio Noce
6th July 16hrs - 19hrs / MayB